Getting Started with Omnifocus 3

I find OmniFocus to be overkill for my needs, and it can lead to working on working, rather than working. I’m currently using Things 3, and am happy with it.

There are tutorials on ScreenCastsOnline for OF, including some that are more GTD-centric.

https://screencastsonline.com/tutorials/omnifocus

1 Like

I watched videos on the things 3 website I felt they were pretty good, they explained things to me much better then I could figure out on my own. But I still want to pay to watch a course, I think it will be even better. Also looking forward to @MacSparky OF3 video.

1 Like

Me too! I’ve now got over 60 hours into production. It’s coming out real nice. I’m crossing fingers for release at the same time OF 3 for Mac releases but it’s going to be close.

4 Likes

I really like you’re videos!
I’ve been dabbling with ScreenFlow as well, but I never publish anything. You set the bar for quality and enjoyment really high! Thank you!

Anybody know if we’ll be getting free upgrades to OmniFocus 3 on Mac? I think I remember they upgraded everybody from 1 to 2.

From the OmniGroup blog:

“Everyone who bought a previous version of OmniFocus for Mac will get a 50% discount, and everyone who bought OmniFocus for Mac since our announcement last Octoberwill get a free upgrade”

1 Like

This makes me pretty happy :slight_smile: