Getting started with Omnigraffle and Omniplan

Hi all, recently acquired Omnigraffle and Omniplan. Long time OmniFocus/GTDer. Excited to get started with them. Looking for URLs and links to help speed up my learning/getting to grips with the tools.

All recommendations appreciated!

Olly

3 Likes

Let us know when you get links. I too, am in the same situation. All the Best!!! :slight_smile:

If you mark the post as “Watching” you’ll get notified.

2 Likes

Reading through the OmniPlan manual helped me a lot. Right now there’s no epub version for OP 4, unfortunately, but it’s on the web. Hopefully they’ll add an ebook version soon. https://support.omnigroup.com/documentation/omniplan/mac/4.2.2/en/

1 Like

Please forgive my ignorance, but how do you mark your post, “watching”?

Tap on the bell/notification button at the bottom of the post and select Watching

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

A few years on, no progress, need to pick up Omniplan again.

Their own short Tutorial is a good starting point but I was hoping for a @MacSparky Field Guide for Omniplan equiv. Any suggestions/recommendations?

1 Like

Are you using the apps daily?

OmniFocus I have since 2 came out. OmniPlan I did for a few months, years ago, and dropped it when it didn’t help with my previous circumstance. I want to pick it up again to help manage some complex projects.

All tips to get started faster and ideas for power using appreciated!

OmniGraffle I also have and want to use more but the priority is the above. Any guides for OmniGraffle are also appreciated.

2 Likes