Giving thanks on Thanksgiving

I know we have a diverse international membership here, but for those of us in the United States, today is the day we traditionally travel to visit family and eat way too much great food. But today is also about giving thanks for the things in our lives that we are grateful for.

I would like to give thanks for all the great people on this forum, and to @macsparky, @katiefloyd, @joebuhlig and @RosemaryOrchard for making this place possible. Thank you!

22 Likes

In some ways I envy some of the traditions in the US - Thanksgiving being one of them :slight_smile:

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving with those close to you :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks. This stuff is my therapy. It saves me every day.

6 Likes

I enjoy thanksgiving. Christmas is over rated. I enjoy cooking for my family and those who don’t have a place to go for the holiday a place to sit down enjoy a decent meal and visit.

I am thankful I don’t have to go out shopping on Black Friday. I can work on projects around the house. Or head in to hills for an adventure.

3 Likes

I would like to give thanks for all of the people who’ve helped me on this forum so far. Have a happy Thanksgiving everybody! :partying_face:

3 Likes