Hazel 5 certificate issue

So, Hazel 5 is out. However, when I try to install it I get:

Anyone else seeing this?

Installed fine for me. I did not have an old version of Hazel on this computer when I installed v5. I’m running Hazel 5 in trial mode on my MacBook Air with current version of Big Sur.

1 Like

My updated failed as well.

1 Like

Update worked fine for me. Suggest you contact the developer.

1 Like

I didn’t have any issues, but I downloaded the upgrade from the link they provided in their email announcement not directly from the site, and I was also already running the beta.

2 Likes

Worked for me installing over the top of the old version.

1 Like

Hazel 5 installed OK, but the noodlesoft store won’t load.

I had issues trying to do the in app update from rc2 to 5.0, downloading from the site worked fine.

1 Like

right click -> select “open” did not allow you to open the app?

1 Like
3 Likes

No problem on my end (downloaded the trial version, installed over v4, bought upgrade pricing). Running Catalina latest version.

1 Like

Same here. The noodlesoft store finally allowed me to purchase an upgrade.

2 Likes

After a couple of emails with the developer, he thinks it’s a Mojave issue:

I think it’s a bug in Mojave. The app is signed and notarized and the problem isn’t occurring on any other supported os version.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up, I’ll wait till it gets resolved.

What features are y’all looking forward to?

https://www.noodlesoft.com/whats-new-in-hazel-5/

I like that it’s a separate app. The old interface always felt kind of cramped. Other than that, I’m just happy it’s 100% compatible with Catalina and Big Sur. Hazel is one of those apps I love and will keep updating but I’m far from using its whole range of features :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We’re the same. I’ve only used most of the built-in rules asides from having Yoink pull any screenshot I make. Happy to pay for the upgrade too.

2 Likes

What he said. And almost every single time I am modifying rules I click the wrong search box - the one that searches all of System Preferences. That won’t happen any more!

Also looking forward to seeing how I can use the lists feature. Looking forward to the @MacSparky video :grinning: hopefully there is one in the works??

1 Like