Headphones to swim with

A good friend has recently become injured and can’t do anything else than swimming, which makes him very sad. He loves podcasts and audiobooks, so I want to surprise with him some sort of earbuds or headphone-wear that he can use for those lonely days in the public pool.

Those anybody have any recommendations ? They obviously need to be able to pair with an iPhone or an Apple Watch.

There are cheap-to-expensive wired and Bluetooth options. But disclosing your budget is important.

1 Like

Will AirPods Pro actually be able to do this as well?

Definitely not. AirPods are not designed to be used while swimming.

1 Like

If you’re a member of Costco they had plantronics headphones that are waterproof.

1 Like

Yeah I wouldn’t think they were designed for that. I’m not a member of costco as I don’t reside in the US :blush:

Can you not disclose a budget?

1 Like

I’m willing to pay a high price

:man_shrugging: When people ask about recommendations for products they should be able to list a budget. Best of luck.

1 Like

I don’t have any recommendations, however I did read this article myself as have been considering a pair of swim headphones.

1 Like

Thanks @SteveMac I’ll look into it. And thanks for your input @bowline overall when anyone asks for help :blush: