Thanks for the feedback, @IainMc!
If you used the name I suggested for the Evernote note (Today’s pictures), please try a new one that has no special character.
In my case, I noticed that Evernote was creating a different note each time I triggered the workflow.
I was only able to solve this problem when removing all special characters from the Evernote note’s name (TodayPicture for instance).
Maybe the same issue is happening for you too.
I’ve tried with screenshots and I noticed that it takes at least 5 seconds for Evernote to display a single picture so the image resolution could be the culprit too.
Looking forward to your feedback.