Hide Notifications when mirroring

In the near future, I’m using Reflector 3 to share my iPhone screen (mirroring) during a webinar. I thought if I turned on Do Not Disturb it would stop notifications while I’m presenting. It seems like Do Not Disturb only suppresses notifications when the phone is locked but I don’t want any notifications whether the phone is locked or unlocked. Is there any global method to stop any unwanted notifications while screen sharing/mirroring my iPhone? I can’t believe I’m the first person to not want Notifications to randomly display during a public AirPlay or screen sharing session.

Am I missing an obvious feature? I could manually turn off Notifications app-by-app but this seems needlessly imprecise and granular.

In Do Not Disturb do you have Silence set to Always? The other option is While iPhone is locked, which sounds like what you may have set.

1 Like

@JohnAtl, thanks, Silence was set to While iPhone is locked. I’ll change it to Always and see what happens, but I think you’ve identified the solution. In the heat of the moment yesterday (while live in a test), I didn’t have the bandwidth to figure out what setting was missing. I’ll this thread with my results.

1 Like

@JohnAtl Switching the Silence setting to Always worked! Thank you for helping!

1 Like