How can I delete a sheet in Ulysses?

How can I delete a sheet in Ulysses app? I have gone through the knowledgebase and searched online as well and I can’t seem to find a solution. Is it possible to delete sheets in Ulysses?

BTW, I have just started using Ulysses and so far I like it. But some not having some basic things like strikethrough on text is frustrating.

Oh, also this forum seems great, I am surprised I haven’t come across it before.

Thank you.

Ryan

1 Like

Swipe left about half way on the sheet and you see options including … which has move to trash under it.

On Mac, right-click (Ctrl+Click) on a sheet and select move to Trash.

On iPhone and iPad as @HellsKitchenDweller said, swipe right to left on sheet, tap on the … icon, and select the Move to Trash option.

Thank you. I worked it out soon after. The reason I wasn’t able to delete was because it was the main how to guide to Ulysses, it only gave me the option to hide it. Thanks again.

2 Likes

On the Mac you can hide the entire Guide, or resurrect it, but you cannot delete its sheets.

More generally:

Cmd+Delete Move sheet to Trash
Option+Cmd+Delete Erase sheet (bypassing trash)

1 Like

command + 2 will put you in sheet view, middle column, or click on it if you want to go slow, then cmmnd + delete on the selected sheet.

So sorry, as bowline says those sheets are fixed but you can hide them .