How Often Does Affinity Software Go On Sale?

I know, I know - bad timing. I just missed the last huge sale. But if I want to get Designer, is it likely there’s going to be another big sale in the fall sometime? Or is this the sort of company where their stuff almost never goes on sale?

They’ve always done a Black Friday sale with 30% off their apps.

You snooze, you lose. The most recent sale promotion was the first time it ever went to 50% off. Nobody knows if they’ll have it ever again.

But if you need the app for a current project today, get it now. It’s well worth the price. Otherwise wait for Black Friday.

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t need it for a project now. I just want to learn it so I can do some vector-based work at some point in the future, and it would be nice to not buy it at full price and then have it go on sale tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advice about Black Friday. I probably won’t wait until then, but it’s nice to know this isn’t something that comes around every couple of months.

Black Friday is 4 months away. That’s a long time to wait. If you get it now, then you’ll be able to start learning it now and you’ll be up and running when you do need it. Otherwise, you wait 4 months and then you have a project to work on and you’ll be delayed because you are learning on-the-fly…

Good luck.

Looks like a nice suite of products. I do t see how they can do it for $50/each.