How to stop notifications from certain email addresses?

I have set my email notifications to appear on my lock screen whenever there is a new email. But is there a way on iOS to stop all notifications if the email is from a certain email address?

You can specify individual contacts that will generate a push notification, or you can allow all emails from a particular email account to generate push notifications. The only way in the iOS Mail app to stop some notifications is by specifically whitelisting the only ones you want to receive.

1 Like

Alright thanks. That won’t work for me :blush:

Depending on your email provider, could you setup a mail rule that will move the email to a different folder on arrival? It’s not exactly what you’re looking for but still something. Otherwise other apps like Spark allow you to silence specific email addresses but that’s a whole different topic of discussion.

1 Like

I would experiment with a rule that sets read status to “read” and see if that stops the push. Failing that move it to a folder and leave it unread. Make a recurring task to check that folder however often you want eg daily on weekdays.

1 Like