I'm Missing the Remind Me Mailbox in Apple Mail

I’m missing the Remind Me mailbox in Apple Mail. I have several reminders set and I’d like to review them.

Below is a screenshot from the Apple Support page showing the Remind Me mailbox. I don’t have that mailbox.

Any thoughts on how to show/recover it?

1 Like

If you hover your mouse next to the title “Favorites” there is a Plus showing up on the right.
If you click there, you could add several Mailboxes, with Remind Me among them.

3 Likes

Well I asked bing chat and it provided the following answer:

If you’re not seeing the Remind Me mailbox in Apple Mail, it could be because it’s not enabled. You can enable it by going to Mail > Preferences > Viewing > Show Reminders. If that doesn’t work, you can try restarting your Mac or updating your operating system¹.

Source: Conversation with Bing, 23/3/2023(1) How to use Apple Mail’s Remind Me and Follow Up features. How to use Apple Mail's Remind Me and Follow Up features | AppleInsider Accessed 23/3/2023.
(2) new ‘remind me’ mailbox not showing in Ma… - Apple Community. new 'remind me' mailbox not showing in Ma… - Apple Community Accessed 23/3/2023.
(3) Use Remind Me to come back to emails later in Mail on Mac. Use Remind Me to come back to emails later in Mail on Mac - Apple Support Accessed 23/3/2023.

I hope it helps you.

Or you buy a new computer, or skip asking “AI” for things like that… :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

That was it, thanks!

1 Like

@Ulli’s instructions were better than bing chat. :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m sure! Maybe they could also work.

1 Like

Throw it through the window and get a new one was the option I didn’t add.

That was the Way, I got my first iPhone, when my HTC WindowsPhone ended up in the corner next to the door, and I switched to iOS to get rid of all the problems… :cry:

And this was the first, and only time in my (now rather long) live, I threw something around, because it was killing my last nerves…

4 Likes