Interesting iPadOS “Features” Occurring Today

I have not updated to the release that has dropped today, so i can’t point to that. (I have requested it on my iPhone though).

On my iPad:

On screen keyboard is gone again. (Using a Bluetooth Anker keyboard to type this). In the past few weeks, the resolution has been to reboot the iPad. Haven’t tried that yet, because i am WORKING from it, and don’t really have time to keep rebooting, (i have a MySQL Database up, and don’t want to go through all the hoops again to get back to where i was).

Emails. Well, now when i reply to one, or receive a reply back, the email opens to the original email, not the last one sent/received.

I haven’t looked at anything else, and am not sure that i want to. It DOES interest me at how the inter workings at the mothership is going astray! (I’d put a Emoji here, but i don’t know how from the Anker keyboard).

Just when I was considering finally updating to iPadOS.

I’ve been holding out for 13.2 hoping that this would resolve a number of the bugs that have been reported.

1 Like

Derek, I plan to install it later tonight. Like you, I am hoping for improvements. :sweat_smile:

If I were not 100% Apple now, I would not be so vocal about it, but, I am all Apple, and Apple is broken, which is causing extra issues for me to do my work from their systems. I EVEN stooped so low last night as to price out a, GASP, Windows machine for a backup. :flushed::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::woozy_face::mask: