Introducing the 2022 Apple Hardware Calendar

Over the last few weeks, I’ve been putting together something I am really, really proud of: The 2022 Apple Hardware Calendar.

The design of the months is really what has me excited. Instead of the usual slew of holidays, this calendar marks some important dates in Apple’s hardware history:

It is up on Kickstarter now, which is a new experience to me. A huge thanks to everyone who helped make this possible: Merri, Myke, Mark, Kathy, Federico, John, Dan and Brad.

And most of all, thank you for your support.

14 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

Me too. Looks awesome.

1 Like

@ismh I find this very interesting… curious if you can provide a ical calendar that I can subscribe to. I am more a digital person and having these show up in my calendar app would be nice… Kinda like the calendar for holidays etc.

cheers

1 Like

Once again international shipping fees are a killer :frowning:
(I know it’s not Mr Hackett’s fault and nothing can be done. Just saddens me)

1 Like

Everyone email their orders to Federico Viticci and make one big order, delivered to his grocer (or wherever he gets his Amazon deliveries) :smiley:

2 Likes

The baker.

3 Likes

Based on at least one Connected anecdote, the middle of convenient intersections after texting the driver! I need to set that up.

Woundn’t it be great if someone took responsibility for printing european orders here and send them from Germany or France???

Beautiful pictures @ismh!

4 Likes

The final Kickstarter orders are going out the door on Thursday (waiting on some more stickers). I have a few calendars left. If you missed the campaign, now’s the last chance to snag one: Preorder 2022 Apple Hardware Calendar on BackerKit

3 Likes