iOS 16 - "Remind Me" feature missing from Apple Mail

Looking for the “Remind Me” feature in Mail, and can’t find it for the life of me. I’ve tried the “More” menu when swiping, looking under the “reply” button’s list, nothing.

I see screenshots that show it. My iPhone on iOS 16 just doesn’t seem to have it. And I’m confused. :slight_smile:

Anybody have any ideas as to what might be going on?

If I’m not mistaken try selecting some text in the email you like to be reminded of and in the pop-up overlay select share (because who would want a share menu for mails anyway :roll_eyes:) and select reminder; this adds the selected text to a reminder with a back link to the mail … pretty intuitive, right? Or try using Siri :shushing_face:
Happy to be corrected for better options.

For me, it appears in the swipe right menu along with the Archive option which is the option I have configured in the Settings app. It only appears for emails in the Inbox and the reminder only occurs if the email is left in the Inbox; moving the email to Archive for example causes the reminder to disappear.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

The remind me feature is in the swipe-right options like @Tony said.

The absence of a comprehensive share sheet with relevant options is still a “what are they thinking” to me…

1 Like

I see it in the Reply menu.

I restarted my phone a couple of times, and eventually it showed up.

Must have been a weird software glitch that just wasn’t working initially. Thanks everybody!

1 Like