iOS app for managing Photos

Does anyone know about a trusted and capable app that can manage the Photos library on an iPhone? Looking for things like identification of duplicates, album management, powerful search options, bulk operations on a selected set of photos etc.

I need the app to work with the Photos database directly. I basically want a Lightroom front-end to Photos, but realize that might be a tall order :slight_smile:

Thanks for any ideas!

Raw Power by Gentlemen Coders?

4 Likes

I like HashPhotos. Works great on iPhone or iPad. Subscription or one time purchase.

2 Likes

I use HashPhotos every day not only does it allow me to pull photos out of my primary iPhone library, but it also allows me to use the Mac uploader to either pull images off or upload

The tagging works well, I really don’t use the editing features that much I think it’s become more of a management tool for me, and actually editing photos which other products are better at in that regard

1 Like

Turns out, I already have Raw Power installed, but had forgotten about it :slight_smile:

On the other hand, HashPhotos seems really nice. Elegant UI and a few additional features as compared to Raw Power.

Thanks all!

Try Powerphotos PowerPhotos - Merge Mac Photos libraries, find duplicate photos, and more
Does the Photos library manipulation you asked for

1 Like

Thanks @dukelajolla, that looks like a good contendter.

However, I need an iOS app, as it will be my wife that is the main user. She lives on her phone and grumbles every time she needs to reach for her ancient Intel MacBook Air. (And no, she does not want a new Mac :slight_smile: )