iPad mini 6 case

I just upgraded to a 6th gen iPad mini. I use it primarily while flying (I am a pilot) but also for lightweight school and browsing. With my 5th gen mini I used a cheap plastic case and an Apple Smart Cover so that I could completely remove the cover while I’ve got it strapped in inside the cockpit but replace it when I got out. It worked but wasn’t pretty. I also almost never use my Apple Pencil because it’s been forgotten at the bottom of one bag or another.

As I look through the suggestion lists on the tech blogs and Amazon search results, I see a lot of more integrated options, some with a Pencil holder of some sort, but it seems like none of them give the option of removing the screen cover. What solutions have you found to protect and package your new iPad mini while letting the screen cover get out of the way?

I purchased a MoKo Smart Cover for my 11" 2020 iPad Pro and have been very pleased with its quality. I just checked Amazon and Moko has a couple of cases for the mini 6. They might be worth checking out.

ZUGU Case for 2021 iPad Mini ( 6th Generation ) Ultra Slim Protective Cover - Apple Pencil Holder - Convenient 7-Angle Magnetic Stand & Auto Sleep/Wak

I needed something with a bit more protection after I accidentally cracked the case of my iPad mini 5. I also wanted a case where I was not dependent on the stiffness of the material to provide a stand.

I bought the ESR case and I like it, still using it everyday

1 Like

Second this option. Works great!