Is Toggl Track going away?

This was a scary question to see in the survey that Toggl sent out.

This is an extremely common question in surveys. I suspect it’s simply used in marketing.

1 Like

I’ve never received a survey that asked what do you like, what can we improve on, and oh by the way would you be sad if we disappeared entirely.

Hehe, yeah - it’s kind of a red flag in relationships.
“Honey, what would you feel if I got murdered?”

1 Like

I never understood why the Timery dev builds upon the Toggle service he has no control over. Now with the macOS version I see no reason why CloudKit isn’t used.

Because sync is hard, so why bother if you don’t have to.

[…] CloudKit […].

… is not 100% reliable and impossible to troubleshoot why and where something went wrong and how to fix it.

I’ve seen this before. They are trying to gauge how ‘sticky’ their service is. Basically how reliant users are on it. C/D probably means people think they have other options or aren’t currently happy with it and looking for other things/don’t think they need it.

Completely OT, but speaking of “red flags” - that reminded me of a joke:

A husband and wife were golfing when suddenly the wife asked, “Honey, if I died would you get married again?” The husband said, “No sweetie.” The woman said, “I’m sure you would.” So the man said, “Okay, I would” Then the woman asked, “Would you let her sleep in our bed?” And the man replied, “Ya, I guess so.” Then the wife asked, “Would you let her use my golf clubs?” And the husband replied, “No, she’s left handed.”

8 Likes