It Never Fails... (general “grouse” not a real complaint)

When I take my iPad only, I really wish I had my keyboard(!); when I take my keyboard, I end up consuming more content than creating!!

Just a general “grouse” (translation, minor complaint, doesn’t need a fix)…

I have the Logitech K811 and love it (and don’t like the KBs built into the Apple or 3rd-party cases).

I try to keep the KB in my car; so I can get it when I want it!

Made a point of bringing it in today to a pub, where I had a late lunch and hoped to write the next “great American novel.” No dice! Sigh.

—Tim

2 Likes

I’ve definitely noticed that the keyboard has the unfortunate side effect of making it way too easy to cmd+tab to safari and start typing URLs. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

A pub? Really? I wish there were a pub a la all the British tv I consume. I might write a novel too!

1 Like

I can’t find the picture I thought I took with Paulo Bacigalupi and Craig Childs with dueling macs sitting across from each other at the same table writing at the Pub in town. If I recall Paulo was working on either Shipbreaker or Drowned Cities and Craig was working on Apocalyptic Planet. Pubs are GREAT for writing.

This was me a few NaNoWriMo’s ago.
Talking to Angus Stocking (another local writer) (and yes I had been watching Castle)

Working on my project for that year, a NaNo Rebel I was working on the LambTracker User Manual

And this was me getting my masters degree

Missing is my iPad where I was taking notes.

1 Like