I've been taking notes wrong my whole life

None of the BeaTles ever learned to read music. George did learn to read Indian music which is suppose to be more difficult,

Lots of learning does not need to be formalized. Reading is a perfect example. You can learn English phonics but it’s certainly not a requirement. It’s not the rocket science some make it out to be.

Formalization might be best served upon initially learning something when it is the most difficult.

Exactly! You could resort to paper napkins!

But it is fun to seek out the productivity apps! You can really readily scatter your writing all over the place and perhaps put them together in one place.

However, just an attractive environment can be conducive to writing– one of the reason I love Agenda. But to put them altogether I use Scrivener where I also love :two_hearts: to write.

I do miss AppleWorks and ClarisWorks from way back when.

Face it, Kate, you love to write anywhere!

I once wrote a book and couldn’t, for the life of me, organize it. Until I happened upon a storyboard. Much to my delight, I was organized in a couple of hours! I was stunned.

thus, the Beatles learned to read and write music (as a lot of songs testify), they just didn’t learnt in a formal way.

Being taught in school it’s not the only way of learning :wink:

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more but schools can be a great vehicle for learning stuff!

Schools should be the main vehicle to learning stuff, but that’s another story :smiley:

3 Likes

Schools should set you up to want to learn throughout your life.

3 Likes