- 13" 2015 Retina Macbook Pro
- LG 27" 4K monitor on the left
- Dell 24" monitor on the right
- Dell Precision tower 3620 workstation behind Dell monitor
- Logitech M720 Triathlon mouse
- Original Apple wireless keyboard
- Kanex Thunderbolt 2 dock
- Trekz Air bone conduction bluetooth headphones
- Cisco IP Phone 7942
Both monitors are connected to the laptop and the Dell workstation. I switch the input source when I need to use the workstation. The Logitech mouse is connected to the laptop via bluetooth and the Dell via Logitech USB receiver. It has a button on the side to toggle between them. The apple wireless keyboard is connected to the Dell via bluetooth.
I usually am on the laptop all day long listening to music or doing calls on the Trekz Air headphones.I can adjust the height on my desk so I can stand or sit as I please. The main point of the Kanex dock is to provide ethernet with a video connection to the monitor. I also use it to charge my iPhone with the powered USB front port.
The cabling and ethernet switch are hanging from the underside of the desk.