January 2021 Sales and Hardware/Software Deals

We made it to 2021. What better way than to keep track of deals!

Winterfest is still going on. 25% off many popular software apps

Private Internet Access is again offering its VPN service in a three year plan for just $79.00 (or one year for $39.95).

If you’re a student, you can get Malwarebytes for 4 years for only $5. Normally $39.99 a year.

7 Likes

TiMe has a free in app purchase for lifetime pro.
Privacy report seems ok and looks like it could be a useful app.

1 Like

That one is part of the “Indie App Santa”:

They seem to continue offering a deal every day (now, after the holidays), so it might be worthwhile to follow their Twitter account for the daily deal.

ah cool, didn’t realise that. followed them :slight_smile:

DEAL EXPIRED (was at $2.99 for Kindle edition)
Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World

DEAL EXPIRED (was at $2.99 for Kindle edition)
How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease

Hyperlinks are to ereader IQ which has a price tracking chart

Backblaze has a great promo right now. Get a free month trial and, if you sign up before trial ends, get a 2-month credit for effectively 3 months free. Great deal in a great service. Used it for 4+ years and super happy.

Know some people don’t like referral codes, but this promo only works if you use someone’s referral, so mine is included below so you can get the deal, but you can use anyone’s of course. Full disclosure, I would get the same 2 months if you buy. Sign up here

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

The various Affinity apps (Designer, Photo and Publisher) now have a 90-day free trial and are half-off: https://affinity.serif.com

2 Likes

woah, Serif is definitely generous. I just bought Affinity Designer with 30% off on Black Friday, maybe I’ll buy the iPad version and look into Affinity Photos.

PDFPen for iOS is down from $19.99 to $6.99.

Walmart Apple Magic Keyboard for 11-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation)
$199

2 Likes

Amazon Apple Magic Keyboard for iPad Air (4th Generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd Generation) - US English
$199

1 Like