Legit email from Apple?

I may just be paranoid but does this look legit? I’m willing to complete a survey from Apple but I don’t click on links in emails that I’m not 100% sure about. “Insideapple” doesn’t feel quite right to me.

It’s legitimate. I get emails for the beta, developer communications, retail and Apple Pay from various addresses @insideapple.apple.com.

1 Like

Apple.com is the domain. InsideApple is just a subdomain. So as far as the email link goes, it looks legit. But the internet seems to be wondering about it also and seems very unsure.

My policy is to ignore most surveys, unless I’m expecting one. They play to your pride in attempting to solicit your valuable responses and opinions. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Like anyone, I’m susceptible to pride but in this instance, as a heavy iPad user (now with a 2021 12.9" pro), I like to provide input to help improve the experience, especially with iPadOS. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think I’ll take a few minutes and complete it.

1 Like

Thanks for the input. I think all of us have become, I hope, ultra cautious with links in emails. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ll have one of what he’s drinking please :grin::tumbler_glass:

1 Like