Lock for iPad Pro?

In two months, i’m going to be using my iPad Pro in a fairly public place. Indoors, but I’m going to have to set it up and leave it (at times) unattended, as 20 to 30 other strangers will have access to it.

I’m trying to figure out if there is some kind of ipad lock that i can buy. Something like the old kensington locks that I used to be able to use on laptops. Just something basic, to protect someone from just grabbing it and running.

I’ve done some googling and found some out-there options, but wondering if anyone has any experience.

I really miss them. Can I weld an attachment to my MBP?

You can put them into a sealed mount? Many offices have them outside to show bookings in my office (older iPads).

Or something like this stand?

https://www.pos99.com.au/pos-pivot-stand-with-lock-belt-for-ipad-select-ipad-model.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIs87Ojon_4AIVQQ4rCh0QTgcfEAQYDCABEgLbsfD_BwE

I KNOW. With all the time I spend with my MBP in a coffee shop, I really miss the old laptop locks!

Chris - yes, this is the idea of what I need, although this is just too pricey for me right now. Boo!