I purchased a Logitech Combo Touch from Apple, for my 10.6" iPad Pro.
• The apostrophe key was dead. No apostrophe. With shift, I got the double quotation marks, but without shift, I got nothing.
• Returned the keyboard, with a written explanation in the box – I didn’t want it prematurely released back into circulation, and Apple’s site requested no details for the return.
• Ordered a second one, which arrived today: The same problem: no apostrophe! In addition, there is no backslash ( \ ), and no vertical delimiter ( | ). That key is completely dead.
Clearly, there is an issue with the earliest available units. Here are my questions:
- Have others on here had a similar experience?
- Does anyone have any helpful advice?
Thanks in advance!