Looking for an app that tracks walking/exploring history

Hey all! Does anyone know of an app that would allow me to start a walk/run/scoot/etc and then keep track of where I’ve been outside of each individual session? I thought it would be fun to track as I explore my city to see the places I have been (individual streets, etc) to help keep exploring new routes. I know there’s a TON of workout tracking apps but my understanding is they all just map individual sessions, not a compilation of all of them.

Thanks!

Never used it but there’s mapmywalk.com along with run and bike.

Maybe Strava’s Personal Heatmap?

1 Like

I use Strava and pay for the veloviewer service (but not Strava). It produces a map like this (zoomed out for privacy)

There’s also Strava Multiple Ride Mapper.

There’s also Rubitrack on the Mac which I use, but to view all the routes, you’d have to select them all once they’re imported, as it shows the activity (or activities) selected.

1 Like

Thanks for this info! I didn’t realize there were services out there that would aggregate your Strava data for you. I’ll give Strava + Veloviewer a shot!

It’s the only thing keeping me on Strava in fairness. I tend to use Garmin Connect more but just have that copy data to Strava for the perks of Veloviewer and the other third party connections.