Looking for thin 1ft USB-A to Lightning Cable

Hi, can anyone suggest a short (<12 inch) and thin USB-A to Lighting cable? I have a short run in my car from the charging cradle to the USB outlet, which is inside a closed compartment, so I need a thin cable that will allow me close the compartment door with the cable in the corner.

I know this sounds hacky, but it works quite well and looks good because of how everything is positioned. My first cable last a few years, but now I need a replacement and it’s hard to gauge thinness online.

TIA

Here’s one from Monoprice Comes in 6" length. Don’t know anything about it, though.

Flat is a good idea! I used a flat ethernet cable for a project at home, but I didn’t think of that. 6" is too short and 3’ is way too long. I will keep looking. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Apple sells an 18” cable that is USB-A to Lightning. It is also referred to as the 0.5 meter cable. I use this in my truck.

However it is NOT flat nor cheap.

Depending on the exact layout you’re looking at, a 6" flat cable could possibly get through the gap in the door, and a small extender could make the rest of the trip.

Smart! I have a 12" cable being delivered today from the same brand I bought several years ago. When I checked the existing product on Amazon, it was no longer available, but I didn’t think to search through their brand store. When I did, I fond something that looks very similar. I will report back.

Thanks for the suggestions!