Looking to evaluate the VoiceOver accessibility of Mac and iOS-based crypto wallets

Just in the way of background and context: I am a blind VoiceOver user and I work in the accessibility field. As such, I often get questions about the accessibility of particular apps, or types of apps.

Recently, I’ve been asked about the accessibility of crypto wallet apps, both Mac OS and iOS-based and so I thought I’d write a blog article on the subject. Unfortunately, most of the apps I’ve tried have had major accessibility issues, in some cases making them totally unusable for VoiceOver users. While not always the case, apps that adhere to Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines tend to be far more accessible than apps that don’t. And so I’m looking for any ideas that people may have about crypto wallets that might possibly adhere to Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines. If anyone has thoughts of apps that I should consider, I’d really appreciate the info as, especially on iOS, there are far too many for me to evaluate, especially without any sort of direction. Just to be clear, I’m not looking to compare features at this point, I’m just looking to identify wallet apps that might be useable with VoiceOver and other assistive technologies.

Thanks for all thoughts and ideas.