Mac Studio & Studio Display Costco Sale

Costco
Mac Studio
Mac Studio - Apple M1 Max Chip - 512GB
Online Price $1,949.99 - $250.00
$1,699.99
https://www.costco.com/new-mac-studio---apple-m1-max-chip---512gb.product.100948103.html

Apple Studio Display - Standard Glass - Tilt-Adjustable Stand
Online Price $1,499.99 - $200.00
$1,299.99
https://www.costco.com/new-apple-studio-display---standard-glass---tilt-adjustable-stand.product.100948087.html

2 Likes

Thanks @hpm. At $1299 is this worth it? Or better off waiting for one of those CES demo’d monitors?

This is my next monitor. I don’t need whatever the Studio display offers. The ports on this are amazing too.

That’s a 4k monitor, though.

I wouldn’t get the CostCo deal unless you know that the height of the stand will work for you. I think the VESA version’s a better deal at full price.

That Mac Studio is tempting…that’s basically the same price as a 32GB M2 Pro Mini in a better form factor.

overpriced for me. I bought an iMac 5k during the “two weeks to flatten the curve” and I wish I could get rid of it now. I am a laptop + monitor person. now I have an extra computer and it irritates me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually the cost can be much lower and this may be returned (need to confirm) anytime as it does not fall into TV or Computers with 90 Day return period.

4% cash back on Executive Costco member
Plus 2% cash back with Costco Citi Card.

OR
2% cash back on Gold Costco member aka Standard Membership
Plus 2% cash back with Costco Citi Card.

Sell it. No need to torment yourself.

Apple offered me a whopping $500 for it… If the monitor wasn’t crippled with no external input, I would just use it for my laptop monitor. Will pass it down eventually I guess when an indestructible 2013 Dell Optiplex finally dies…

I don’t know what CES demo monitors might go for.

I did see on the Apple refurbished site that the standard glass Apple Studio Display (vesa or tilt adjustable only model) is going for $1,359 and the base Mac Studio is going for $1,799.

It’s possible a Mac Studio refresh is coming, I have no idea.