MacSparky on the Mac App Store

I prefer the simplicity of MindNode. Both apps are great but I really like my node and I particularly like the development cycle. They are always improving.

2 Likes

Great Job @MacSparky, So happy for you! All of your hard work paying off! Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it’s anything like when they took a picture of me for the access card at work, your life will never be the same again!

Great article and I’m so happy for you. Loved your work for years and you deserve it!

1 Like

well done, got me thinking about going back to OF

Worse than that if you are not on Mojave you can’t see it at all! I get asked to upgrade and that’s it.

I was going to at least copy/paste the text of the article out so you could read it… but you can’t even copy text out of the Mac App Store app.

Oh well. I don’t want to be a karma-suck about a great thing happening, I just wish Apple had web previews of these articles like they do with apps, etc.

I stitched together some screen shots for the benefit of those who aren’t able to view this feature…and to preserve this for posterity. Congrats @MacSparky!

p.s. You’ll need to download this image to see the whole story.

9 Likes

Thank you for that. Great pictures BTW and I appreciate your time so the rest of us could see the article.

1 Like

You’re very welcome, @OogieM!

It was awesome… Congrats!!! I showed this post to all my family, they don’t care but I was like… " I hear his podcasts and read his blog and he is on the App Store"

2 Likes

Many Many Congrats David!

Hey David, Been a fan for years! Well deserved and well done!
Congratulations!!!

Looks like we have an Apple Influencer on our hands :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this a picture of where all the lions and tigers and bears can be found?

1 Like

Is this a picture of where all the lions and tigers and bears can be found?

I’m not sure I follow.

I saw the picture on the trail, was hoping to see a hawk flying down to the ground behind you @MacSparky !

Everything looks great! Thanks for all you do!

He was apparently misremembering the quote as from this, but the quote is actually from The Wizard Of Oz, so… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, dear.

Having to explain a joke sorta ruins it…

So it goes.

Having a joke that isn’t ruined by a faulty premise is even better.

Oh bother.