MacSparky on the Mac App Store

Looks like we have an Apple Influencer on our hands :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this a picture of where all the lions and tigers and bears can be found?

1 Like

Is this a picture of where all the lions and tigers and bears can be found?

I’m not sure I follow.

I saw the picture on the trail, was hoping to see a hawk flying down to the ground behind you @MacSparky !

Everything looks great! Thanks for all you do!

He was apparently misremembering the quote as from this, but the quote is actually from The Wizard Of Oz, so… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, dear.

Having to explain a joke sorta ruins it…

So it goes.

Having a joke that isn’t ruined by a faulty premise is even better.

Oh bother.

Ouch! Well, you’re really larned me. No more jokes for THIS humorless crowd!

As the Cowardly Lion said, “I don’t want to belong to any club that would have me as a member.”

1 Like

I actually walk that trail often. Very near my home. I hate to be morbid, but a mountain lion did kill a biker there a few years back. I stay on the main trail though where there is plenty of traffic. Thinking I’m fine. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Many congrats, David! It was a welcome surprise to find you on the App Store as I opened it :slight_smile:

Congrats, well deserved recognition!

Yes, this is what I was referring to. You have mentioned this more than once in your podcasts.

Sadly, some people ran down some rabbit hole they seemed to think I had dug.

Such is life.

Great tribute. OmniFocus is a MUST have.

1 Like

Enjoyed the article! Congrats on the coverage.

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer or more hard-working guy. I’m a huge fan of yours from Free Agent/Focused and Mac Power Users, and I’m super glad Apple gave you this recognition.

A long time coming and truly well deserved. It proves that hard work yields rewards when one is true to themselves and allowed to pursue their passions. Congrats!

Congrats David, fantastic achievement!

After seeing this story Apple Brings App Store Editorials to the Web the link at the top of this article now opens the full article in Safari before redirecting to the Mac App Store app. It’s nice to see Apple listening to feedback.

2 Likes

Oh, that is nice! Now people who aren’t on Mac OS can see it, too!