March 2024 Hardware/Software/Etc. Sales and Deals

OutlineEdit 3 currently $14.99

2022 review at Bicycle For Your Mind

Twilight Zone the complete original series (1959-1964)
$19.99 on itunes
156 episodes of the original series, $0.13/episode

:tomato: 92% :popcorn: 96%

3 Likes

The Complete Twighlight Zone for under 20 dollars. I tried to be fiscally responsible and forgo this deal but I just had to have it

1 Like

Watching for iTunes sales of TV shows is the way to go to reduce reliance on streamers! I have Friends, Seinfeld, The West Wing, and Modern Family. Waiting on a good Star Trek sale to pick up TNG.

1 Like

You may want to check out CheapCharts, it’s an easy way to track possible deals on iTunes (including books and apps).

eReaderIQ is similar for kindle.

1 Like

Cheap Charts has probably cost me a thousand bucks but in turn probably has saved me another thousand.

1 Like

Definitely! It’s also so easy to just put things on the Wishlist and wait for the deals to come to you.

Backblaze is 20% off for new customers until 27 April:

To celebrate our anniversary, we’re extending a special offer to new Computer Backup customers. Be sure to let your friends and loved ones know that they can enjoy a 20% discount on Computer Backup when they use the code Cheers17 at checkout.

Please note: This special discount is available exclusively to new Computer Backup customers and excludes B2 Cloud Storage. The promotion is valid from midnight PT, April 20, 2024, through midnight PT on April 27, 2024.

1 Like