May Be Not Apple Related, But Interesting To Me

This may not be Apple related, but it is interesting to me, and some of the folks on here in the medical field might can answer this.

First. For ‘me’, technology is all about what can we get it do for us to help make our lives better, not the glitzy wow wiz-bang factor, (picture big ears, cat whiskers, and weird mouths being pasted on folks online images :flushed::see_no_evil::upside_down_face:).

That said, yesterday I was in my regular “we do not accept Apple Pay” grocery, shopping in a Isle. A lady passed me. I heard a female voice say “beep, beep, beep”. I smiled and snicker inside that she “beeped” at me when she passed.

Now, before anyone starts the wise cracks, this was a average size, well dressed, sharp looking lady. The kind of lady that you would not expect seeing shopping for her groceries. No sunglasses, no blind cane.

In less than a minute, I passed her. “Beep, beep, beep”. I though what the heck was THAT??! (Curiosity, not offended). So, me being me, I turned around and passed her again. “Beep, beep, beep”. OBVIOUSLY a proximities alarm!

Anyone ever seen, (or heard, no pun intended) this?? I am curious as to what she had. It seems so dang great for a visually impaired person, or someone that is timid in a crowd. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Whatever it is, a high five to the creators! Another example of technology bing used for the good of mankind! :tada::tada::+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like