Monthly Software Club?

:sweat_smile: well said

5 Likes

I would love to take part in this, and am making my interest known in a laboriously long-winded way so as to get past the character limit, which I am sure I did a long time ago but I don’t know how to end this sentence.

5 Likes

I’d be interested! Also hitting the minimum character limit

Okay, all, it seems we should probably set something up for January. Does anyone volunteer to lead this endeavor? Shall we create a new topic, or even a group? Do we need @moderators involved or nah?

Great idea I am in , please share when this will be started

I suggest a low-maintenance approach is to start first with a posting "2022 Software of the Month Club – Nominate your Apps Here", asking for nominations for the “software of the month” club – what apps do people want to trial and discuss. Or, what apps do they own and and to discuss.

From that, after a few days, the we can add a post to the end of the " “2022 Software of the Month Club – Nominate your Apps Here” thread post a poll to pick the first topic to start on in January.

Then, just like the monthly “Hardware/Software Sales and Deals” postings just happen organically, when somewhere around the fist of the month someone starts a thread with that name – we could do the same with creating a thread "January 2022 Software of the Month Club: [name of app]"

Rinse and repeat for February, March …

7 Likes

I second the motion.
Please do!

1 Like

I nominate @beck to lead the effort? Do I hear a second? :wink:

4 Likes

Not that I need any more reasong to play with software but…

Sure, why not :wink:

Second!

“If you want something done, give it to someone who is busy.”

2 Likes

You are the second …

JJW

2 Likes

“All in favor?” So ordered. :joy:

4 Likes

Sounds like a party! I’m in

Beck has created the nominations post

3 Likes