MPU at MacStock 2019!

Josh’s presentation was great. Loving Paprika and it’s making cooking easier and organized!

Thank you for sharing your experience. Made me kick myself more for not going. See you next year, For all I know, you could be presenting next year, hmmmm?

2 Likes

Wow, so happy for all of you who were able to make it - looks like an absolutely wonderful time!

I’d love to make it, hopefully next year or the year after. Does anyone have an easy-to-dig-up list of dates of past MacStock conferences, so that I can try and figure out when I’ll be able to make it in the future? And has the date for next year been determined yet?

July 25 and 26, 2020 is the dates for Macstock next year.

4 Likes

They always announce the dates for the next year at the end of the current conference, so you know a year in advance! One of the reasons why it’s a great event :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @Dudley228 and @RosemaryOrchard. Looks like the only way I’ll be able to go is if someone can invent a teleportation device within the next year that can instantaneously move me from Australia to the States :sob: .

I’ve got a conference for work July 20-24 next year, and then I need to be around from July 27 for eight weeks with no scope to take leave during that time - and MacStock falls in the weekend in the middle :sob:.

My internship finishes at the end of next year, so I’ll be gunning for MacStock 2021 - fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Perfect! So Macstock fits in during your free time. :wink:

3 Likes

Any update when the videos will be released from the presentations?

Allison Sheridan has released her video. If you went to Macstock, you will told they are available. If you didn’t go, you will need to purchase a digital pass to watch the presentations.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll wait for the email, I enjoyed it and will be glad to watch the presentations I missed.

1 Like