Multiple weather widgets,

I can’t figure out why I’m getting multiple weather widgets on my Apple Watch when I use the scroll feature by spinning the Digital Crown while on the default watch face. Anyone else experience this or know how to fix it?
incoming-7A6CE2E1-7BBB-49AB-9104-2ABEA315ED30

Apple’s weather app on the Mac shows your location by default, and if you have saved your home address it will also be displayed. I wasn’t surprised the first time I saw two locations displayed, but the fact that they didn’t show the same temperature for the same town was interesting.

I’m guessing the same settings are being mirrored on your watch.

Thank you for the reply. I checked to see if I had saved my current city. I have not. So, I remain at a loss. Weather is my watch face complication, so maybe that’s causing it? I’ll investigate that too. But I don’t currently have any clear indication of what is causing this duplication.

1 Like

Do you have a weather widget pinned to the top of your list? The watch has

“A new Smart Stack contains widgets that display timely information that adapts to the user’s context and can be revealed with a simple turn of the Digital Crown from any watch face. For example, at the beginning of the day, Weather will show the forecast, or, when traveling, the Smart Stack will show boarding passes from Wallet.”

Introducing WatchOS 10 by Apple

Perhaps the Smart Stack is showing a weather widget, even though you have a weather widget pinned to to top of your stack.

There it is. I didn’t even realize that this was a thing. Just deleted one of them.

2 Likes