MX Keys and iPad Pro

Hey guys! I’ve got an iPad Pro and the MX Keys. None of the modifier keys work on the keyboard when connected to my iPad but they do when connected to my MacBook Pro and Windows laptop at work. Has anyone encountered this?

I have a support ticket opened with Logitech and initially they said they were waiting on iOS to support the modifier keys, but I know they are supported in iOS, so this is a back and forth conversation with support.

I’ve got an MX Keys in the post somewhere - when it arrives I’ll try it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please do and let me know!

It arrived today :slight_smile:

Paired with my MacBook Pro and iPad Pro.
Modifier keys do you mean the top row for volume / brightness adjustment etc?

I mean the command, control, and option keys. I should have been more specific.

cmd-tab works for switching
cmd-space brings up siri search
in word cmb+b for bold works as do the other shortcuts.

that kind of thing?

Command tab was definitely not working with mine, but I’m glad to know it does work with your keyboard. I’ll try some other things with it.

Thanks!

What version of iPad Pro and iOS or iPadOS do you have? I would check so see that your iPad is update-to-date on the most current version; that might be the culprit.

I am using a 2018 iPad Pro 11’ with iPadOS v13.3.1 paired with my MX Keys and all of the modifier keys function properly.

I’m also running iPadOS 13.3.1.

I wonder if it’s cause I went from Windows with USB dongle to Bluetooth on iPad.

Suggestion: Have you tried unpairing both devices, and starting over by first starting w/ the iPad (testing & confirming), then pairing with your windows machine over Logi’s universal usb dongle?