Hey everyone! I’m starting a new podcast, and would like to explain my workflow. Since I’m new to this, I’m also looking for suggestions or better ways to do it .
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- Neewer Adjustable Microphone Suspension Boom
- On-Stage Foam Ball-Type Microphone Windscreen
- MacBook Pro 2018 Touch Bar and Touch ID 2.3GHz Quad-Core Processor 256GB Storage
- Audio Hijack - Rogue Amoeba Software
I’m using a new Host called RedCircle. They give full control and ownership of content to the creators (unlike some other hosts like Anchor). They are also completely free! They make their money through other tools they make for podcasters like tipping and cross podcast promotion.
Have any recommendations is there anything I could/should be doing better? Something I’m particularly interested in is making the audio quality and loudness as good as it can be.
SuccessQuest: Be Motivated, Inspired, and Successful**
If you’re interested in seeing what I’ve created (yes, this is a bit of a shameless plug), feel free to check out my podcast.