My version of the Macsparky office setup :)

15 Likes

Nice setup! Which monitors are those?

1 Like

The middle monitor is an old 27 inch Apple Thunderbolt monitor and the two side monitors are 22 inch Dell’s. I’ve only had this setup for a day but, I like it so far.

3 Likes

Loving the two vertical monitors. I also have three monitors, but none of them can be made vertical without buying some appropriate VESA mounts…

1 Like

It’s like a mind-virus slowly spreading through the community.

6 Likes

It’s surely only a matter of time before you join the ranks… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Boo to having to purchase the mounts.

1 Like

That is very true. I planned to just test it out but, now that I have the real estate, it will be hard to go back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just wish I could find any reason to justify that set up for myself. Sigh.

I hear you. These monitors were already around so no money was spent.

1 Like

What’s the rest of the Mac setup? It’s not an iMac, is it a Mac Pro (2013) or something?

Hey @bocciaman! The setup is being powered by a 2018 15inch MacBook Pro running macOS Mojave 10.14.6. I have noticed no slow downs, despite that the laptop is driving this many pixels.

This may be the least exciting question - can you name or link to the riser/platform? Looks like it would work perfectly. Thanks!

Hi @AlM! The platform is a Vari Standing Desk. The whole top platform rises to standing height. It is nice to ensure that I am not siting all day. However, I do not use it as much as I like. My work provided it to me so I do not have the direct link although this link provides some options that are similar to mine and made by the same company: https://www.varidesk.com/shop/by/category/desktop/color/black/monitors-count/two