Need help downloading a video from facebook on iOS

I need to download a video on facebook on my iPad. Does anyone know of an easy way to do that?

Easiest way is to download Total and view the video in that browser, and it’ll ask you if it should download the video.

Works for nearly all online video, though it will refuse to download copyrighted video.

2 Likes

Excellent Tonny! Thanks!

Does that app work for YouTube as well? Downloading videos as audio and video?

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

It’ll work for non-copyrighted videos, but will show a copyright notice otherwise :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great. I download videos from Facebook and InstagramTV (and YouTube, SoundCloud, Vimeo) using Softorino YouTube Converter (which I got on special for a lot less than the price currently listed). But that’s Mac-only. Never realized there were any iOS apps that could do it too. :+1:

1 Like

I often download pretty hefty RAW+ images and have found a download manager that even can speed up the download - you should check it out, it can even discover video files on nearly all websites

EDM

It has a free - limited - app as well

EDIT Forgot to mention it supports downloading in the background, even when locking the device - I use both when downloading mentioned RAW+ files - only hitch on the iPadOS 13 beta is that EDM sometimes needs to be i. The foreground when adding downloads (I simply put it in SLIDE-OVER mode and add the downloads and then whisk it off to the side - works great)

2 Likes