New Bedroom Office Setup

23 Likes

Nice setup! Everything within reach too, and a soothing wood view :grinning: Is that a Hoverbar for the iPad? How you get on with it?

1 Like

Which iPad model and stand is that? May have to consider something similar.

Nice. I want an iPad on a stand like that for my weekday Premier/Champions League viewing!

1 Like

Thank you. It is the Hoverbad. So far, I love it.

It is the M1 12.9” iPad Pro

What didn’t you like about it?

I could see how that could be an issue. I think it’s not for me because I have a heavy keyboard that seems to absorb everything.

1 Like

Beautiful setup!

Do you know the brand of that headphone stand? I’m looking for something like that.

1 Like

Not the OP so these may not be those shown …

For the one on the desk, Satechi has similar stands, with build in hubs/chargers.

For the one under the desk, ElevationLab has them.

1 Like

Here you go!

Spigen S380 (MagFit) Designed for… Amazon.com

1 Like

It was around $1300 for everything, but it was well worth it.

Thank you!

@MevetS, thank you. I didn’t even notice the under desk headphones! it was early and I was sans coffee though. :smiley:

1 Like

Niiiiiiice.

I bought and installed an Ergatron monitor stand a couple of weekends ago as I thought it would make my desk nice and tidy like yours. I was wrong :expressionless: I’m beginning to learn that the problem might be me, not the tech.

2 Likes

For productivity reasons, I try to only keep what I use almost daily on my desk. Otherwise, I just allow stuff to clutter and it becomes a distraction.

Now TwelveSouth has that same stand in a floor model.

1 Like