New Creative Guild is looking for a new member

Hello,

We are off to a great start with our Creative Guild but we are looking for one more person. Reaching out via the forums has turned out great to start us out but we are looking for one additional member. We are a diverse group and have clicked well because we are all MPU super fans. If you are a super fan this is the group for you. If you are new here or have always wondered what an accountability group/Creative Guild is all about, feel free to email me and I will do my best to answer your questions. If it is not the right fit or the timing is off no pressure it’s just good to find out a little bit more info about it. We are still coming up with a name for ours and it is early days for us. The benefits are powerful when you share with others.

Email is fine or you could fill out this form

Thanks
Ben

1 Like

Ben’s done a great job bringing together a group across time zones and with a variety of backgrounds, professions, and tools. I think we all are aware we can be a little “fiddly” with our tools, and having accountability about moving the needle vs playing with the system has been very helpful.

1 Like