I have been a Mac Power Users fan since the very first episode but had never joined the forum until now. So, I thought it appropriate to share my current desk setup as a start
I’m using a late 2015 iMac (4 Ghz i7) with a 27" LG 4K monitor as a second display. I’m desperately awaiting the next gen iMac’s.
Other things of note are:
- Scansnap ix1500
- KEF LS50 speakers (connected to a Arcam A32 amp)
- Focusrite Scarlet 2i4 audio interface
- Cambridge Audio DacMagic100 DAC
- Heil PR40 Microphone
- Cannon PRO-1 printer (under Desk)
- Logitec C922 Webcam
- Logitec MX Keys for Mac
- Logitec MX Master 3 for Mac
I am predominantly an iMac / MacOS user. I do have some iPads and a MacBook Pro but rarely use them as I’m always at my desk and haven’t found a way to get them into my workflow.