New Merch for 2021

Well…unless your name is “Mac Power Users!”

1 Like

Another free t-shirt code: QP2X2GFQ8T

1 Like

Stephen… I’d have a lot better chance getting one of these if you’d send them via DM! :wink:

Yes, exactly! Haha! Imagine if I were to get a code…

My mug showed up last week. Been using it every day. Even out in the garage this weekend.

1 Like

Another T-shirt code: GNX5X4XMJQ

4 Likes

Has anyone gotten a shipping notice for these yet? The dates I got was “between may 12-25,” and, well, tomorrow is 5/25, and it’s starting to be t shirt weather here!

No, I haven’t received any sort of shipping notice yet. The only notice I received was the confirmation notice right when I purchased it.

I haven’t gotten a shipping notice either, but that’s okay, because while it is t-shirt weather, it is also classy mug weather.

Nope, no shirt or tumbler shipping notice. Also no reply to status updates from the vendor.

The vendor better watch out because I know a rockstar attorney who frequents this site!

Cheers,

Mark

1 Like

Eight days later, I still haven’t received anything.

@ismh, do you have an explanation for this?

I’ll look into it and report back.

I just got a shipping notification for my shirt.

Same; I got one late last night. Nice!

I received mine today. The delivery service must’ve realized that we were upset. :laughing:

Just got my notice that the merch shipped!

I guess the thought of dealing with our “Lawyer Daggett” scared them into action!

Seriously, this Covid stuff has really messed up the supply chain and I know that the vendor has done their best to get everyone their orders.

Cheers,

Mark

1 Like

Got mine earlier this week, sometime. And I got one of the “mystery” shirts, too, and I wonder what campaign it was a part of!