November 2019 Sales and Hardware/Software Deals

I received one $7 discount code for buying Notebooks 2 for Mac. I already bought it for full price (:frowning: )

Buy it directly from their website and enter the code at checkout. Code: NB8iOS.

1 Like

Plex lifetime pass for $89.99 (Use code: PLEX4LIFE at checkout). Deal good through Friday.

Around 18 months ago it was $75, but it’s bounced around $120 since then

Ecobee thermostats on sale

https://www.ecobee.com/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=bfcm2019_us_customer_cta1shopthesale&utm_campaign=bfcm2019

Passion Planner Daily Kickstarter ends in a couple of days

It’s a nice mix of structure and flexibility, with elements of a traditional planner, as well as dotted pages for bullet journal-style notes and task management.

(1)

For a limited time Costco is offering for members an iTunes $100 gift cards for $79.49 with email delivery:

https://www.costco.com/100-app-store-&-itunes-gift-code-e-delivery.product.100288797.html

(2)

It’s being reported that next week the HomePod will drop once more to $200 at BestBuy, and perhaps also Target.

(3)

The Sweet Setup, which sells (excellent) online video course for Things, GoodNotes, Day One, Ulysses, 1Password, and mobile photography, is teasing “a massive deal” for Black Friday on all their training programs.

3 Likes

All JixiPix iPhone photo processing apps are 99¢, all their iPad Pro apps are 40% off, and all their Mac desktop apps are 40%-off on their website with Code: BLK40

You can see examples of photos processed with JixiPix apps on their Instagram

Both the Mac and iOS versions of the highly-rated Paprika Recipe Manager are on sale.

1 Like

From Thursday, November 28th, 2019, 6 p.m. UTC through Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019 Devon Technologies will offer 25% off all software and ebooks. (I do not believe that includes upgrades.)

Everything from Affinity 30% off: apps (Photo, Publisher, Designer), ebooks, t-shirt

Black Friday sale on Curio traditional licenses.

code BLACKFRIDAY2019

aww man i finally bought paprika for MAC last week - oh well its a staple in my life glad to support the dev

2 Likes

Through 11/29 the Inoreader RSS feed service (web-based content and RSS feed reader, plus cloud-based service for web browsers and mobile devices running iOS and Android) is offering six free months when you prepay for a year. (There’s also a limited free tier to try it out.) I’m seriously considering switching to this from NewsBlur because of its attractive support for Twitter, Facebook and Micro.blog feeds, plus powerful search.

(Note: US prices are $19.99/$49.99)

1 Like

PreSonus has a 50% off sale, including Studio One and Notion.
I’m really tempted as my wife uses Notion to compose and I currently use Logic to edit etc, but they don’t talk to one another nicely. A bit costly still considering what little I use it for.

1 Like

Standard Notes Extended is 40% off for the 1 and 5 Year plans, and can be added to any current plan, plus renews at that price.

Mac All-Star Kit gathers Fantastical 2, PDF Expert, Aurora HDR, WALTR 2, DaisyDisk – for $50. (Great collection and great price. I already own all but one of these.)

Ergonis Software 30% off using coupon code BlackFriday19M at checkout. (I have owned and used versions of KeyCue and PopChar for over a decade.)

JUST WENT TEMPORARILY FREE: Pixelmator Photo for iPadOS:

4 Likes

Michael Tsai has a great list of BF deals:

https://mjtsai.com/blog/2019/11/26/black-friday-2019/

1 Like

Got an email today from Fanatic Software offering Informant for MacOS (normally $49.99) for $19.99. (Requires 10.13 or higher.)

"The Best Calendar for macOS is more than just a calendar.
Informant for macOS is a complete planner / organizer with
Calendar, Tasks, Projects, Notes, and syncs with all of the
Informant products via Informant Sync"

You need chase the links — Sorry