November 2021 Hardware/Software Sales and Deals

I received an email about the Eero sale and I’m jumping in to upgrade my Father-in-Law’s WiFi. The cable company gave him two modems and the poor man has to switch from one to another depending on where he is in the house…. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Paprika, the recipe manager app, is on sale until the end of November. 40% off.

https://www.paprikaapp.com

2 Likes

Yes, I do. Excellent program to back up on Windows.

Two years ago I upgraded my v6 4-pack to v7 with the Black Friday discount (40% back then) and this weekend I upgraded v7 to v8 with the Black Friday discount (50% BF discount on the 50% upgrade discount, so 25% of a new purchase).

(already saw the deal on another forum, but thanks for mentioning it)

1 Like

You’re welcome. The 4 pack is such a great deal ($70) if you have 4 windows PC or people to share with. Otherwise, the single license at $35 is equally good as well.

Hi,
Would someone using Setapp.com be willing to share a referral link.
I’m about to buy a one-year subscription through stacksocial.
Sorry to hijack this topic.
Thanks

1 Like
2 Likes

@Larry_Wilson Thanks a lot!

There will be 30% off everything from Affinity for their Black Friday event.

3 Likes

@rob, Have you used arq on windows? If so, how would you compare Arq to Macrium? Thanks

Yes, I use them both:

• Reflect for local disk image backups to an external drive
  • Arq for online file backups

(While I have a lifetime license I’m still using Arq v5 on the PC, after all the trouble I had with v6. I might upgrade to v7 after my network is upgraded to fiber at the end of the month, when I will have much faster uploads)

DEVONtechnologies is offering 25% off on all their products, from November 26 to November 29.

2 Likes

Lifetime Plexpass $90 (25% off)

1 Like
1 Like

Git tower 50% off - Pricing | Tower Git Client

1 Like

Stomp Software is having various sales (photographer tools for blog publishing, etc) https://www.stompsoftware.com/2021/10/02/black-friday-deals-2021/

1 Like

Ergonis is offering all of its products for 30% off “until Black Friday”. I own all of their products, Typinator (which is far superior to TextExpander and is actively improved), PopChar, KeyCue. The developer is solidly committed to macOS and no other platform. Keep that in mind.

6 Likes

$75 as a bundle or 50% off individually. Includes Aeon Timeline 3, Pathfinder 10, Squash, Permute, TextSoap, Unclutter.

2 Likes

Thank you. Tempted to get Unite 4 and Default Folder X for 50% off!

1 Like

Paste clipboard manager is 66% off for the first year, regular pricing for subsequent years

After hearing it’s praise in the recent MPU, I subscribed…

1 Like

Seriously guys… you don’t have iStat Menu yet??? 75% off for just $3!!!

Buy one for each of your Mac!

7 Likes