November 2021 Hardware/Software Sales and Deals

At this price, may as well get the family pack… covers 5 macs

1 Like

Just to mention it – SetApp includes all of these apps.

1 Like

Mac Sparky field guides are on sale! Best sale of the year.

Per the email:
So I am doing a sale this year. I don’t run these holiday sales every year and don’t know when I’ll do one again. But starting today through Monday, the code TURKEY21 will get you 20% off any of the courses at Learn.MacSparky. That’s nearly $10 off most courses. You have my permission to go nuts.

2 Likes

C-Command software has a discount of 25% off.

Their main products are:

• DropDMG
  • EagleFiler
  • SpamSieve
  • ToothFairy
1 Like

@merecivillian I was surprised at the discount too when I installed the app. Although I felt sad that he didn’t get the full amount since I was determined to pay that amount for the App.

1 Like

There are some good deals over at NCH software, makers of Express Scribe (30-50% off).

1 Like

Here’s a great roundup of sales as well (will be in iOS dev weekly this Friday) - GitHub - mRs-/Black-Friday-Deals: Black Friday Deals for macOS / iOS Software & Books

8 Likes

Looks like Things 3 is 30% off in the App Store.

4 Likes

The setapp deal here is amazing, comes to around 42 dollars for a year, hope it’s not too good to be true…

1 Like

Here goes the “should I switch back or should I stay with Todoist”. UGH!!!

Not your fault @webwalrus

I might go for a deal on the AirPods 3 or AirPods Pro…. Or I might wait until the refreshed AirPods Pro come out next year…. They make a great stocking stuffer!

in other news, apparently some “customers“ in California are taking advantage of unadvertised 100% discounts at the Apple store in San Francisco… :grimacing:

If you’re looking for an ortho keyboard, there’s a sale at TypeMatrix. Get 25% off with code 2021HOLIDAY.
The have layouts for many languages, as well as Dvorak and Workman.

http://www.typematrix.com

How does the Setapp deal work buying through Stack Social? Do they manage the subscription?

Hook has a 35% sale (also on license upgrades/extensions)

I don’t know, wanted to try it myself later today

I know they checked with SetApp, because I couldn’t buy it with my normal email address, since I already have an active account.
I could switch emails, but why bother.

Oh whoops, I just bought it on Tuesday for the full price. Great app.

Just found this while browsing, in case it is interesting for anyone:

From now until 12/3/21 — get 50% off of all Webflow templates for our
cyber week sale by using the code WTNCC-CYBER2021

December deals are up

1 Like

@DocD Hi I bought Setapp via StackSocial and got a one-year subscription for Mac.

1 Like