Omnifocus Share Sheet Missing

Since updating to iOS and iPad os 14, I cannot get the share menu for Omnifocus consistently. I have written to the company and they suggested I click the ‘more’ option (three dots). Duh :slight_smile: Not there.
Has anyone else encountered this? I can send to my OF email but that involves more steps, eg:
Select share menu, don’t see OF, go to ‘more’ don’t see OF, select mail, address from OF email.

Ideas?

This is an iOS bug, if you restart your device it should appear. It’s affecting lots of apps.

2 Likes

Yeah. . it worked once and then disappeared again. I’ve just updated to 14.3 also.

No restart necessary:

I’ve been paying attention to this over the past few weeks, and it seems that if OF is missing from the share option, it will always reappear once you dismiss the share, and try again.

1 Like

That has worked. . once :slight_smile: I’ll keep trying.

1 Like

Still having issues with OF icon not being available on the share sheet—trying a 2nd time worked for a bit, then stopped. Today, I couldn’t get to the DEVONThink Icon. .quit the apps, re-started the app, still no dice. Read somewhere that switching languages (I have Italian and Greek on my iPad) might help. It did, but this is getting ridiculous. I know there are bigger problems in the world but when you get used to something just working, it’s very annoying.

2 Likes