Outdoor thermometer in a high rise

Wondering if anyone has any experience or recommendation for an outdoor thermometer that could be affixed to a window in a high-rise where the risk of it falling would be zero to tiny? I don’t have a balcony.

Don’t have much experience in this but I’m guessing you have a window. Are there any thermometers that have a thin hook that you could hang from the edge of your window and that way it wouldn’t fall off? I wouldn’t go with suction cup to the window.

1 Like

I think you could use something like this - the display is indoors and the temperature probe is outdoors. The probe is hardwired to the display, so not much danger of it getting lost. (I’m not endorsing the product shown below – it’s just an example of what is available.)

1 Like

Thermometer with a remote wireless sensor. Attach it with exterior 3M foam tape. I have a Ring doorbell taped to my motorhome and it has stayed in place for over a year and 13,500 miles. It needs to be out of the sun and you need to be able to change the batteries.

1 Like

I used 3M tape on my outdoor netatmo module in my last place. It went through snow and 35°C+ temps and didn’t budge.

1 Like