Outlook as Mail client on iOS (especially on iPad)

Dea all, I just tried out the latest version of Outlook on my iPad and I really like the way emails are displayed and multiple accounts are managed. For me outlook could be a replacement for apples mail client on the iPad and maybe also on the iPhone.
It looks quite modern easy to configure and has a lot of add-ins (if you need them) and features like remind me later. I wonder if anybody has experience in using outlook on iOS and can share thoughts here.

Microsoft has had a pretty great Outlook experience on iOS ever since they acquired Acompli.

I use it everyday for work and am happy with it, not sure what else to say lol

1 Like

I have switched to Outlook for my work email. Makes sense because we have Exchange email. But I never liked the way the native mail app handled sync and I would triage emails on my iPad in the morning and come to my desk and things wouldn’t have caught up yet, maybe never.

Once I switched to the Outlook client on my MBP, iPad, and iPhone I have been very happy. As an added bonus, I shut off notifications on my iOS devices most of the time, and don’t even open the Outlook app if is after hours or the weekend. I don’t have to see work email outside of work hours or at my choosing.

2 Likes

One nice feature with it is that some of the Outlook plugins also work on iPhone and iPad.

1 Like