Recent HomeKit Issues

Has anyone else had issues over the last couple days with none of your HomeKit accessories working? Every single one of accessories have stopped working and I don’t know why. I still have internet and the Wifi is good. It started before I installed the latest beta update and I thought that might help but it didn’t.

I’ve seen this often on beta. But usually it fixes itself in a few minutes.

Could it be that my AppleTV, and Home Hub, is on a beta too? Not a developer beta but just a regular on. My wife’s phone isn’t on a beta and she can’t see anything in the Home app either.

Yup, this has been happening to us lately. I’m not sure what is going on. I’ve had to switch back to the Hue app to get our lights to play nice.

I’ve had hubs going offline quite a bit recently.

My wife’s phone is having the same problem with viewing HomeKit accessories and she’s not on a beta. Would that indicate a hub problem?

I have this problem regularly. It usually just fixes itself. I am not on beta.

This is the first time I’ve had every device go off line for me and it’s been about 5 days now. I am still receiving notifications that doors are opening and locks are locking but I can see them in the Home app. It’s so weird.